You all think that fat people are gross, funny, sad, dirty, stinky, have no self control, hate themselves, have low self esteem, eat everything in site, will have sex for food or are a virgin. There are so many of you who think its ok to make fun of and judge people who aren't a certain size. You think we are not healthy and don't want to be. That's ridiculous. Not everyone that are overweight are the same. Skinny people aren't any better. We all have our flaws. You don't make fun of special Ed people. You don't make fun of gays or people of color. It's frowned upon. So why make fun of fat people?
JessRuthless JessRuthless 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Hobbies

Judging anyone regardless of the reason I think is unacceptable. However we are human and it's in our nature to judge and make snap judgments about others. This doesn't make it alright either. I personally try very hard not to judge others.

Best Answer

Beauty is only skin deep and only lasts for a number of years, illness, accidents and other things impact weight. Our shallow society honors thinness and fattening foods. I was skinny for 43 years, and an illness made me gain weight at 43. It was amazing how differently I was treated. I have now lost most of the weight, simply due to feeling better. I am much more sensitive now and avoid shallow people who value people ba<x>sed on looks.

Best Answer

It isn't okay. Fat people shouldn't be made fun of.. Although admittedly, skinny people are more attractive to me, and usually healthier, but that's still no excuse to make fun of fat people. Or anyone for that matter! People who make fun of other people are insecure.

Best Answer

Answer: Personal perception.

Best Answer

skinny people are more attractive? and dont tell me their shallow or jerks , cuz thats generalization and trust me ive seen fat jerks just accept it fat people are unhealthy and gross..

Best Answer

Are you ******* kidding me? I'm considered Fat and I'm not gross or unhealthy. The only unhealthy thing is my weight but other than that I don't smoke or drink. I eat healthy food and I've never had broken bones, major illnesses and am always taking good care of myself. So tell me how is that gross. Not all skinny people are attractive. I've seen plenty of ugly and unhealthy skinny people.

Best Answer

we're talking about the bodies..not the faces..and having 10cm deep blubber around ur body isnt considered gross?

Best Answer

i never said anything about faces. i may be fat but i am healthy, i take good care of myself. im not even that damn fat. not all fat people are nasty. and i would say that you have no room to talk. no one does.

Best Answer

did i call u fat ? im not even talking about you , but u can't compare a 60kg person with a 120kg person , we dont need to put personalities in this the fat one wont get laid true story

Best Answer

Well I have to differ with you. As a fat person I've gotten more *** than some skinny people and I know others that have too. You're welcome to have your own opinion but I know as a fact as a fat reason this isn't true at all.

Best Answer

lol? some meat on ur hips / tummy isnt being fat btw

Best Answer

I have more than near doll.

Best Answer

I don't understand people either, My wife is much more obese then me, but she take great delight in telling me how fat I am and that our daughter tells her that she is embarrassed by how fat her dad is.

Best Answer