TurningTides TurningTides 26-30, F 4 Answers Oct 13, 2010

because the human race for the most part are retarded and for some strange reason think the human image is great….I COULD NOT DISAGREE ANY MORE! I mean come on it would definitely take a human entity to want to mate with the disgusting human form which i don't see the attractiveness. They need to start with the trans species surgeries if they did i would be first in line….THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!!!<br />
No more having to rely on a costume to keep me sane and happy..although my costume is pretty awesome could never compare to having the real characteristics of my real self.

Best Answer

Edit: Think about it...

Best Answer

I have thought about it. Long and hard. And I have not reached anything conclusive. That is why I am here on the internet asking for and explanation. <br />Why is it socially acceptable for someone to say that they know on the inside that they belong to a different gender than they are born with? Why is it not socially acceptable to say that you have known on the inside, since you were born, that you fit better into another culture than the one you were born into? Etcetera Etcetera with whatever facet of identity you may chose. <br />I'm not asking because I already know the answer. I'm not asking as a way to denounce transgender identity. I am asking because I genuinely don't understand what the limitations of transmutable identities are or why they are. The best answer I can come up with is that transgender or transexual identity is the biggest case of exceptionalism since I don't know what. But here we go, that is transphobic thinking, isn't it? So why are transgender and transsexual identities socially acceptable (to the marginal extent that they currently are)?<br />HONESTLY IF I UNDERSTOOD ALREADY, I WOULDNT BE ASKING.

Best Answer

that's because you will find regardless of how "phobic" it sounds, you are right. there is literally NO excuse for their exceptionalism or demands on everyone else to accept their chosen identity - that's why you see... trans people (no matter what they tell you about feeling no other choice) actively CHOOSE to live as the opposite gender because they have little respect for themselves, biology or the real identities of the people they claim to be. anyone attempting to force others to accept that although they are white, they really are black people inside is going to be met with fierce "phobia" and angry people who know their own identities. ask lots of women why transwomen are skeevy to them and they will offer up the same uncomfortable reasons. there is nothing phobic or bigoted about being proud of your own biological identity yet there is something to be ashamed of when trying to claim an identity that isn't really yours. i believe this why you haven't had many bites here.

Best Answer

Because being in the minority does not automatically exclude people from being small-minded and contrary dicks.

Best Answer

because people only use 10 percent of their brains

Best Answer