It is okay for humans to have abortions. Just not everyone agrees with abortion, period. It's sort of the same with putting animals to sleep. Why aren't humans put out of their misery when they're on their death bed ?<br />
Easy. Humans are considered more worthy. Plus, there is the fact that because animals cannot speak to us in the way necessary in order for them to be helped, we just do the humane thing.

Best Answer

So it's perfectly okay to kill a whole litter of puppies and not 1 child, just because the human baby is more worthy to live? I'm sorry but that just is wrong.

Best Answer

I didn't say that. What I was saying was that.. humans are considered more important than animals. Not everyone is like this, but yeah, you're going to run into people like that. I personally wouldn't go through getting my pet an abortion unless the pregnancy was risking her life.

Best Answer

Oh I know, I just meant that's wrong that it's the general. I get that dogs aren't considered "equal" to humans, and I wouldn't abort my dogs puppies (if she ever got pregnant). I guess it's just people talk all the time about animal overpopulation yet we are the largest overpopulated species on earth, so I was just disappointed that people seemed so insensitive to another living creatures life....

Best Answer

I believe in abortion just for that reason; overpopulation.
I also understand that animals shouldn't be bred unless necessary. And I also understand the circumstances that one might be in which leaves them in no situation to be bringing another mouth in this world to feed.
Abortion is necessary. Should it be taken lightly? No. But I believe it saves many lives in multiple ways.

Best Answer

By the way, I personally do not favor humanity over other species. But many do.

Best Answer

Yes, I totally agree, I don't favor humans over other species, heck, with what's going on nationally, I'd say I sometimes favor some other species over humans! "The average dog is nicer than the average human," as some say, lol

Best Answer