You are experiencing what is known as a dichotomy.<br />
Life is a dichotomy by it's very nature.<br />
Probably one of the most biggest factors in the feeling of "well being" (spiritual joy aside...) is serotonin. You can now get energy (ecobulbs) in daylight colors for all standard fitting (I've got a 30=150 and even a dimmable 7=60 with plans to buy more). They are AWESOME. During daytime, the light is "invisible" because it simply is the SAME frequency as ACTUAL light. But at night, it is like having your own moon, and the brighter one they say is like outdoors on a spring day. They do a 45 which I presume is like summer, only indoors. Note: if a kid puts a regular ecobulb in a holder with a dimmer it will EXPLODE spreading mercury vapor all over the room (just a leak can kill you...) which will most probably kill everyone in the room. They need to put a cut-out circuit in non-dimmable bulbs if they're gonna keep dimmers (or in the dimmer switch...). I can imagine two years into owning it, the babysitters not paying attention, a bulb blows; your kid gets a chair and boom. <br />
Without such bulbs, light levels indoors are typically 20 times less than outdoors.<br />
It can truly make you depressed. Soz to go on...

Best Answer

its emotion. normal. we live our life like nothing. when we are below, we wish to die. and when we are on top have something precious that make us feel bad of leaving it, we wish not to die and live longer.

Best Answer

Because when your depress you ready to give up. When you happy you don't ever want it to end. Its just emotions. Like I say you control them don't let them control you.

Best Answer

Yes it harder to do but its all about your will power.

Best Answer

Cause energy is low and selfvaluation is low while down, and vice versa

Best Answer

Because you are a 'whack job' and sorry, but there is no 'cure'.

Best Answer

Very soon you will have to consult a psychiatrist or get admited to asylum.

Best Answer

Its very confusing, I hear you! I suffer from depression myself and used to think like that alot, then I had a cardiac arrest and it took 45mins for medical staff to bring me back. I'm only 38 and have a little boy thats 6, when I woke up I had to fight for my life, physically and mentally. It has put a different persective on my way of thinking, I learnt if you dont have your physical health you dont have anything. I am now grateful to be able to do the simple things in life, like, walk, talk, be able to feed myself, dress myself etc. I'm now scared that I may suffer from another one, I want to be around to watch my boy grow up.

Best Answer