Moral1000 Moral1000 22-25, F 19 Answers Apr 13, 2012

would you really trust a man with that? i wouldnt

Best Answer

Who gets the belly full? That's is what we in law call a vested interest. Not always fair, but, shall we say...inspirational

Best Answer

Unforunately

Best Answer

Its not a girl's job to take birth control ...but who always pays the price if one or the other doesn't?

Best Answer

The baby.

Best Answer

This is only normal, as a woman would feel the consequences of an unwanted pregnancy much more than a man. Naturally the instinct to protect themselves from a pregnancy is much stronger in women.<br />
Another huge factor is the intensity of pleasure, which is of course greatly reduced by usage of condoms. I also find the use of "have to" deceptive, there is no obligation, no one is forcing you to use a pill if you don't want it. I suspect most that use it do want to for the reasons stated above.<br />
Seems to me you have an argument with biology and human nature and not with society.

Best Answer

My point is the brunt of the of the weight is on the woman.

Best Answer

sorry, messed up and updated my original answer instead. So please consider the one above a reply to your comment on it

Best Answer

The question comes up on both sides--would you trust a man to be 'on the pill' or to have gotten fixed and at the same time should we as men trust women to be 'on the pill' or have gotten fixed?<br />
For me, it's not a problem in any possible way--I lost both of my testicles so now there is zero chance of me getting a woman pregnant.

Best Answer

I am very very sorry this happened to you and thank you for your post.

Best Answer

Just to play devil's advocate... you are suggesting I get surgery over you taking a pill?<br />
I would be more than willing if I was married to this woman. That honestly makes sense to me. But until then... I'm not going to have a surgery so we can have fun then another when I want kids later down the road.

Best Answer

It's not really about 'whose job it is' so much as, it's YOUR body...it's your responsibility to ensure you don't get pregnant if you don't want to get pregnant.....(same goes for STDs)....you are ultimately in control here....

Best Answer

Well I wouldn't trust a guy if he said that he was on the pill, and I wouldn't expect a guy to get the snip. I am happy to take birth control but I think that guys should provide the condoms because they are the only ones who what size they are.

Best Answer

males don't get pregnant

Best Answer

You still become fathers!

Best Answer

&amp; good fathers,too

Best Answer

I doubt that

Best Answer

Never taken one,just avoid sex

Best Answer

I agree yet I'd hate to rely on a guy for birth control.

Best Answer