JustGiveMeAChance JustGiveMeAChance 16-17, F 16 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

Those creeps who made unkind remarks to you on your other question are not like most people. They must really be unhappy people themselves to say mean things like they did to you. That doesn't justify it but I guess explains it a little.

Best Answer

wasn't talking bout them they just made a intresting question for me to ask lol and yeah makes sense im just curious what they think that makes them better because i just dont get why someone in order to feel good they must attack people they dont even know, or gave a chance to.

Best Answer

Do not be disturbed by other people. this will only hurt you by thinking about what others do or say. when someone is mean to you that is because what there are being mean about is what they see in themselves not you. when you let that bother you, you then let them win. be a winner and just brush it off because in the long run what someone tells you toady wont even matter tomorrow. and God never sees everything so let God see that you are a good person by simply forgiving those who hurt you. Jesus after being beat beyond recognition and hung on a cross simply pray to God to forgive them as he did. and if he could do that after the way he was treated you can do it over some words i think. just be posative and keep God in your life and you cant go wrong no matter what others say or do. this is my opinion Hare Krishna.

Best Answer

thanks for the advice c:

Best Answer

We are not equal, not even twins are equal.<br />
We have the same rights(if we are in the same country) and that it is.<br />
I am better than the next person. This statement is why we challange other people in sports, politics, fights, debates.<br />
If We are all equal, than all the murderers, dictators justify they actions easily.<br />
I am better than some people and other people are better than me!!!<br />
I am better than a nazi or extremist, but anyone that loves streetdogs is better than me.

Best Answer

Honestly, I'm not sure they actually think that. I believe that some people act as if they are somehow better or more valuable, but that's mostly a sham. Those who actually believe they are better in some way are using some sort of measure. Like success, wealth, reputation, social connections, religious conviction, etc. They look at their standard and they don't see anyone else who quite measures up to it. And usually, those folks are more likely to be looking outward than inward.

Best Answer

because in reality some people truly are better rather they have more money or are smarter or mature some people are just better

Best Answer

im my opinion not really because think about it through our strengths and flaws who is really better than anyone?

Best Answer

i wonder if you would say the same thing if you compared a mentally disabled person to a decorated soldier or a poor kid to a rich one everyone has strengths and weaknesses but that doesn't omitted the fact that the soldier is better and so is the rich kid

Best Answer

I agree with your opinion ! we all put our pants on the same way....one leg at a time, unless you have some miraculous way of doing so. lol. no one is better than the next person. we all came into this world naked, and with nothing. we will leave this world the same as we came...with nothing. :)

Best Answer

thanks for the advice. thats a good way to put it :p

Best Answer

next time someone thinks they're better than you, ask them when was the last time they walked on water ! you might get a blank look on their faces, but thats exactly what you want ! makes them think a little bit. :)

Best Answer

haha dont worry ill use that one :p but yeah ur right

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

They are delusional...

Best Answer

i very much agree lol

Best Answer

Their status whether it be job, house, car.... Things that they have acquired along the way..

Best Answer

but what about there flaws just like everyone elses?

Best Answer

I am not better than the next person that walks the earth before me

Best Answer

It helps them get more money.

Best Answer

I have found that the people who think like that do it because they need to try and feel better about themselves. If they can put you down then they think it makes them look better.

Best Answer