Chicks gotta squat when they squirt,or c***.....Dudes stand for one and squat for the other.Its just manners.Thats all it is.It has nothing to do with feminism.

Best Answer

why is it ok that men get paid more than women for the same jobs? there are worse issues here

Best Answer

It's as easy for them to put it up when they're done as it is for us to put it down.

Best Answer

the whole argument of seat up or down isn ridiculous. Both the seat and lid shoudl be kept down when the bowl is not in use. After all, who wants to see into a toilet when they are washing their face, putting on makeup or brushing teeth.

Best Answer

Men are more accustomed to doing things for women,and women are used to men having to do physical things for them ,so this is simply an extention of pulling out the chair or opening the door for her!

Best Answer

age old principles of ettiquette popularised through genteel society. (royal family etc. etc.)

Best Answer

Feminism it's got too strong now and it is men who are treated as inferior now in my view.

Best Answer

Hi Roberta, I'm actually surprised that you, as a woman, agree with my stance. I appreciate the feedback though, from you and others. I just get frustrated with some PC stuff that everyone is afraid to talk about. I had to post it here because my landlady is the one that requested I raise the toilet seat, so as you can see, if I complain, I may have problems in the future. Don't wanna rock the boat, but then again, I am moving out anyways, so who cares? ttyl, Sam

Best Answer

Maybe it's a case of old fashioned chivalry. I am totally against feminism as it applies to the 21st century, I have a male led DD marriage and still my Husband puts the toilet seat down for me. I think if it was up, I wouldn't see it as a huge deal though, just put it down again, it's not that hard is it?

Best Answer