Is our nature to make the truth more interesting to others so we are liked? What do u think?
Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 9 Answers May 17 in Community

People lie because they feel their life's are boring and they do it to feel interesting

Best Answer

Lie hides weakness, there for people do it.

Best Answer

I don't know if embellishing is really a "lie" if facts aren't being knowingly altered or ommitted...it may be how people really see things. Could call it rose coloured sunglass syndrome. Generally everyone has a different perspective on things and the words we chose to describe our thoughts sometimes don't exactly fit too well either.

Best Answer

Hmmmm<br />
I think it depends on who or what it is.<br />
Not all people lie all of the time.

Best Answer

to get out of trouble, like when mum asked if i ate all the biscuits and i was like no, and i got away with it

Best Answer

I think the number one reason is to be accepted & to be popular followed by avoiding getting caught at something.

Best Answer

I think that people feel deficient and not good enough in their own minds, so they attempt to be something that they are not.

Best Answer

Best Answer