I just googled this. Its from the early 1900s when jay was slang for a hick, who wasnt familiar with cityfolk ways

Best Answer

This is ridiculous but up until I was about 23 I thought jaywalking meant someone walking naked. *hangs head in shame*

Best Answer

at least your honest lol it's all good as we should always try to learn new things each and everyday!(at least thats how i think we should all be and not try to think we know everything like tons of people in the world seem to do...lol)
Have a good one!!

Best Answer

and God Bless

Best Answer

yeah without google(or reading other folks' comments hehe) i would have no idea whatsoever and have thought of that before so def. a good question to ask!! seek and you shall find....so so true!!(meaning never be afraid to ask a question and don't be ashamed or feel stupid about, because you'll def. learn something new....although sometimes what you learn can be disturbing/scary!!)

Best Answer

If you were to see a person cross the street from an overhead view,it would look like a j after a cop told that person to turn around and walk back just to have the cops meet them halfway on the street!!Dumb *** law as it is!!

Best Answer