I hate that this happens. But I agree with some of the comments pointing to narrow minded people, following what others think rather thinking for themselves and because its easy to do. I understand that people may have some bad experiences with certain people of certain racial background, but like anything we should overcome that.

Best Answer

how 'small' do define a 'small portion' to be ?,,, that is critical to know or ur ? is nonsensical

Best Answer

Its all about perspective.

Best Answer

The stupid one.

Best Answer

No it is just easyer to relate to your own culture and race...then it is to take some time and get to know and spend time with people from another culture or race.......And people always tend to take the easy option.

Best Answer

My race is probably the worst one,but you don't cut the branch that you're sitting on - don't you ?

Best Answer

I actual like that expression, "You don't cut the branch out where you are sitting."

Best Answer