being at least partly human myself...I would gladly rub out mankinds existence,once and for all. look what they do: war, destruction of the world as a whole, for profit and out of ignorance, the destruction of freedom and the final abuse, turning earth into a dead, irradiated husk with their damn technology...any more reasons needed to HATE them? I don't think so.<br />
There are good souls among man, too.<br />
But until the MASSES stand like one man and crush the world destroyers and tyrants IN ONE FELL STROKE...we're all doomed. Obedience and fear, corruption and "just trying to life good" while all goes to hell...those four are the pillars of earths doom and mankinds "triumph", if driving a whole world into extinction can be called this...<br />
There's no war between mankind as such and beasts...only between guardians of life and the industrial/ideologigal/technological ruling caste that subjugate mankind and ABUSE it and the world for their shortsighted visions of "success".<br />
So if anybody out there reads this, and wants to HAVE a future that doesn't look like a hybrid world of Terminator: war of the machines, and madmax...ACT, NOW. EN MASSE. There's no time left to ponder. ITS NOW, or R.I.P. for ALL on earth.

Best Answer

WOW...what are you on? Are you following the Mayan calender/

Best Answer

no. IF the world goes BLAM or turns into a lifeless wasteland, its the hand of man, not god, who killed earth. and those who see whats causing that end, whats preparing the way to that end of all...and don't act against it, if they can, en masse...are as guilty as those who will one day "push the red buttons" for their own, deranged reasons.

Best Answer

I hate that this happens. But I agree with some of the comments pointing to narrow minded people, following what others think rather thinking for themselves and because its easy to do. I understand that people may have some bad experiences with certain people of certain racial background, but like anything we should overcome that.

Best Answer

how 'small' do define a 'small portion' to be ?,,, that is critical to know or ur ? is nonsensical

Best Answer

Its all about perspective.

Best Answer

The stupid one.

Best Answer

No it is just easyer to relate to your own culture and race...then it is to take some time and get to know and spend time with people from another culture or race.......And people always tend to take the easy option.

Best Answer

My race is probably the worst one,but you don't cut the branch that you're sitting on - don't you ?

Best Answer

I actual like that expression, "You don't cut the branch out where you are sitting."

Best Answer