Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 25 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Community

Now that's the ego at play I think !<br />
regards .

Best Answer

Conflict Avoidance is one of the most amazing things I see people today. We don't like conflict, we don't like to take responsibility because it sometimes brings on conflict. Let's party tonight and then worry about the consequences tomorrow whether it be pregnancy, spent grocery money, rent money. you would rather have a fun time and avoid conflict then stop what were doing and make the rational decision. We can't tell our friends that we have to stop partying because we can't afford it, I can't walk away from a chance to have sex can ?

Best Answer

It's called pride and it can be ugly. When I make a mistake, I call it, a tool in my tool box, learn from it and not do it again. It has nothing to do with my childhood, relationships or anything else. We are all adults and have choices we have to make, it is sad when people want to blame others for it. Just not right, takes a real man or woman to admit, the blew it.

Best Answer

Professors now instill that the world is sinister and if you don't go far you're a victim. Old fashion hard word and dedication is thought of by them as a myth.

Best Answer

I will take responsibility for my mistakes - maybe others will copy me?

Best Answer

Sadly. Fat chance!!!

Best Answer

Denial. Not grown up. Likes to blame other people. Sometimes it's not even their fault either.<br />
I try to take responsibilities for my own life but other people it's not my fault. It's just a life lesson. Very often i do blame myself for everything i went thru and it's really hard and in turn it damages my self esteem and ended up being single for a long time.

Best Answer

Consequences

Best Answer

Because it's easier to put the blame on someone else, but we all know how that works out.

Best Answer

Because admitting to their mistakes is hard! They're filled with pride and are too proud to admit it!

Best Answer

Because for the past 40 -45 years, we've made children feel no sense of responsibility. It's not your fault, little Johnny or Susie, we'll clear this mess up and you just go play, and have a gold star while you're at it. They're never wrong in school, they never lose in games or contests, they get no discipline at home ... So expecting people in this children's feelings-obsessed society to grow up with any sense of personal responsibility is unrealistic.

Best Answer

A lot of it has to do with Ego. I have a friend who is like this. <br />
She is so filled with Pride, she won't earn to her own mistakes at all. No matter if she is in the wrong. In fact, she will not even say sorry at all, because of her pride.

Best Answer

Pride and the simple fact that we don't have<br />
any media celebs that take personal responsibility<br />
either.<br />
Lance Armstrong sued many, when they had him dead to rights using steroids.<br />
Oscar Pasturius initially told the police that he shot an intruder but others heard him arguing with his girlfriend.<br />
The President tried to make a way for lower cost health insurance, all premiums... Hit the roof 1/2013 only to fall back 1/2014.<br />
Pride is before a crash and its so hard to accept or fess up to our mistakes.

Best Answer

Thank you for BA.

Best Answer

You get in less trouble if you can blame them on someone else?

Best Answer

No... Quite the opposite ! You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the time!

Best Answer

To be more precise, you can fool most of the people some of the time, some of the people most of the time, but you can't fool all the the people all of the time. But, in reality, fooling the important ones when you need to is enough to get you by

Best Answer

ego, they are indoctrinated!

Best Answer