imathinkin imathinkin 51-55, F 12 Answers Apr 19, 2012

Because you are on the computer. Go out and do something. Volunteer for an organization that you really feel passionate about. Do things you like to do and you will find someone special who likes to do those things too.

Best Answer

I agree with what you said...good advice but does not apply to me as I do all those things. :) I volunteer...have a job i am passionnate about and I am not on the computer that much.

Best Answer

Maybe this will help you. If really enjoyed this movie. http://www.timerthemovie.com/

Best Answer

Each and everyone one of us is "special" so finding someone special is not hard.<br />
Allowing someone to become special to you, that is the hard part.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

Yes well said

Best Answer

Just look around you<br />
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven

Best Answer

god thats such a hard question...

Best Answer

Maybe you have your nice-guy blinders on. "If you build it, he will come."

Best Answer

Actually what I want is a nice guy. If he was also great in bed...even better.

Best Answer

Where nice guys finish last?

Best Answer

consideration is not exclusive to one gender or another...your question suggests a short session of her turn his turn = boring...why not let it linger for a day...or several?

Best Answer

Consider it done...

Best Answer

maybe your standards are too high.

Best Answer

my standards are high, not too high, but the person right for me would also have high standards. i think most people are like this since we all have a different idea of what we are looking for.

Best Answer

Quite a few people that I know are special in a certain way. <br />
If you mean romantically, then I think it has a lot to do with my life and the circumstances of it. I don't meet many men anyway, so the odds of meeting one that is single and decent and can care for me and my son...those odds are getting slimmer all the time. Couple that with the fact that the world seems to be more closed now, people are more jaded or suspicious, and we tend to hide more in our homes or behind screens, and it's just hard meeting anyone at all. Being fortyish doesn't help at all. Most decent guys are married.

Best Answer

"more closed now...more jaded" and "most decent guys are married" yes, you may be right.

Best Answer

your trying too hard

Best Answer

oh really...and how am i trying to hard?

Best Answer

just saying..... when I stopped looking so hard and made myself healthy and happy first instead of just looking, I met an awesome guy (not looking either)

Best Answer

ok but i am healthy and happy and not really looking that hard...thx for answering, but just sayin

Best Answer