awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 5 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You don't find someone on your own timetable. It just takes longer for some people. All you can do is make your own life happy on your own .. and if you find someone to share that with you .. it's a bonus!

Best Answer

I'm guessing ... If you are more conformed and conventional with the world. It becomes easy. The more one becomes unique and unconventional. It gets harder. I spent my early life asking (This supposed Divine God) most of my Life and I know that being single has been better for me in most of my cases. Kept me out of a lot of Life's troubles in the mean time. But I have never found a God who can work around these Life problems and big paradoxes as the ones I have seen in my life. Which makes me very skeptical about some Divine God. Life is too Set in its arduous ways. Evil Ways. Also things work for people living fast and ephemeral. Looking for Immortality, sustaining life and being slow seems like a stumbling block.

Best Answer

Simple....Life is not fair.

Best Answer

I prayed and God took care of it.

Best Answer

Some people are just heavy drinkers?

Best Answer