I find it so easy when it comes to passing out advise to people yet I find it almost impossible convincing myself of what to do. Is everyone like this?
WoodersonAlriiight WoodersonAlriiight 16-17, M 11 Answers Apr 6, 2012

i hear alot of people say that and i feel the same way.. i think its cause its too hard for us at the time to remove ourselves from the situation and look at it ob<x>jectively..were too busy acting out our emotions irrationally about it..

Best Answer

we have less information about the limits of others

Best Answer

Beasue we know exactly how full of "£$* we are? :)

Best Answer

why we don't listern to our self.....

Best Answer

sometimes we can't bare to hear the truth

Best Answer

Humans always expect favourable opinions. You give people advise when you are wise and you ask for advise when you are breakin down emotionally or so on... Thats why it is easy to advise people but difficult to follow when it comes to us. We refuse to accept the facts that is non-favourable.

Best Answer

You know deep down inside what you should do, sometimes it is just HARD to do

Best Answer

Kinda right. I know what I should and could be doing but it never seems to be the thing I end up doing.

Best Answer

its a lot easier to see all sides of a situation when looking in from the outside

Best Answer