aviawonder aviawonder 26-30, F 8 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The most important thing is knowing your lady. Then you will actually understand what types of little things with which you can do, as simple yet loving gestures

Best Answer

I agree with you!! But I have noticed some guys are lazy to learn their girls....

Best Answer

Very true. That thought process definitely is not conducive to allow a relationship to grow.
My opinion.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing!!

Best Answer

my pleasure

Best Answer

I used to be thrilled when he would bring me a bouquet of fancy flowers (not just cheap carnations) unexpectedly. Ok...sure...I found out he got them free because he was working for a florist that day...but I was still thrilled.

Best Answer

No matter what way he found it was still romantic:)))) thanks for sharing

Best Answer

it's always hard for me

Best Answer

Because women are not generally made happy by simple gestures. I've tried all kinds of hand gestures and that doesn't seem to make her happy at all.

Best Answer

What things have you tried so far? Maybe the girl was a bit spoilt or demanding? I am so modest and shy but dont even get enough affection let alone surprises or gifts

Best Answer

I'm not sure what that has to do with gestures.

Best Answer