Treyyy69 Treyyy69 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 28 in Dating & Relationships

put it down to bad wiring.

Best Answer

common language of people is sarcasm. <br />
just don't mind it. =)

Best Answer

I'm not sure I agree with that. Start thinking about every time someone says something nice to you throughout the day. "That's a nice outfit", "thanks" (for holding the elevator), "good morning." Try adding them up one week. My guess is more people say nice things to you than mean things.

Best Answer

Well, i guess it depends because I always run into ugly people so its really not always the case in certain areas or environments.!

Best Answer

Fair enough.

Best Answer

Some people are just miserable. If I troll on here i'm probably already agitated or upset. When someone says something overly hateful for no reason it's because they are upset. If they always do it they are always miserable and you should probably feel bad for them rather than get offended.

Best Answer

Mean is funny.

Best Answer

Really now? What is so possibly humorous about being mean to people?

Best Answer

It just brings me joy to criticize people, I don't have a reason.

Best Answer

Aww thats not good.! Why would you want to criticize? Its hurts people feelings.! Do you like hurting people feelings?

Best Answer