Heaven1981 Heaven1981 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 6, 2011

pffttt I'd say because too many people get caught up in race...if he likes you just because of your race. its a red flag. Maybe perhaps you're just looking in the wrong place as mentioned before.<br />
He should talk to you just because he likes you as a person.

Best Answer

That's true

Best Answer

Crimson, I think you may be right... but not only about race. The last black woman that I was attracted to, I didn't pursue simply because I was attracted to her, and I didn't trust that in myself. Still naive even at my age. Oh, well, I hope there will be others.

Best Answer

If you're smart you will stay far away from them. They are sick. Don't say you weren't warned.

Best Answer

They use black women for sex. They are sexually dysfunctional/deviant. They are dirty and smelly. They talk down to you. They feel superior to you. They will date you for years and never marry you or provide for you. No matter how ugly they are, they believe they are more attractive than you and that you should be the one chasing after them. They will always resort to racist comments when they are angry at you. They're d!cks die at 35. They are very likely to molest your children when your back is turned...I can go on and on forever. If you date them, you will be left an emotional wreck and traumatized forever. You think black men are bad??? Try being black and dating a white man.

Best Answer

Wow! Have you been through all of this. I'm confused.... Are they all that way?

Best Answer

They are all that way. Please don't date them. No black woman is dating them anymore. They will leave you traumatized, I promise you. They are just using you. You are african...the mother of all races except white european, don't stoop as low as to date the worst race that exists. They are getting more out of the relationship than you are.

Best Answer

DITTO to IvanKaramazov

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you think whites are the worse race....every race has it's good and bad people. Its not the color of your skin, its your soul that matters.

Best Answer

I describe my real life experiences with a particular race and I need my head examined. Don't tell me I didn't experience what I did. My experiences matter. You're the one that needs your head examined for being so stupid.

Best Answer

Damn

Best Answer

Believe it or not, it might not have anything to do with race. We're kinda stupid about all women, white, black or other. Just a sign of the times.

Best Answer

Lol ur funny

Best Answer

LOL, am not!

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

Come now, my momma always said looks don't matter... funny or not. lol

Best Answer

maybe your just to hot and they don't think they have a chance

Best Answer

Why would they think like that after I smile back. That's the second I came across an answer like that. They miss out

Best Answer

well, if you smiled at me, I would have no problem asking you out

Best Answer

For myself, I tend to be intimidated by beautiful women, no matter their race. Chances are if a guy is complimenting you, he would like to at least date you. When I see an attractive woman, I see an attractive woman, no matter what race they are.

Best Answer

I have a lot of fun with black women. I love them & kissing them. They have the best lips & the best buns on the planet...bar none. I also think that they are erotically deeper than any other race of women.

Best Answer

Becos they expecting your boys from the hood to ambush them if they make the approach

Best Answer

You mean Zimmerman?

Best Answer

So I'd like to know, too... there was an attractive black woman at work a couple years ago that I really wanted to get to know... maybe you can help me figure out what to do next time... I talked to her just fine, but I figured she may be picking up that I liked seeing her. Is that offensive? I dunno... herein lies my problem with any attractive woman. What do you think?

Best Answer

I just wish they had enough courage to ask me out. No or yes are just answers. I never get the chance to even talk. Just compliments. Its nice but im still single. Im kind of giving up. Please at least try.

Best Answer

Thejurg31 at least try if she is single. .. let me know.

Best Answer

Something more than lunch, I imagine, huh? :) When another black beauty presents herself... if I'm still single, then I will... :)

Best Answer