am 23 yr old and i still live with my parents , no girlfriend , no drivers licence and i never had a job before. I don't have a job now but am almost done with college. i graduate in December with my bachelors. The thing is i don't have a penny to my name. My parents pay for my clothes , my shoes, my tuition , even my transportation. They give me money every week . The only thing i do is go to college and do chores around the house. I cant take it anymore , i feel like a loser and a disappointment .i want to get a job and support myself, move out my parents house, and buy things for myself. My 3 elder siblings are not doing so well with life and i don't want to follow in their footsteps. I want to break out on my own but i have social anxiety , and its really really really hard.
kyddreamer kyddreamer 22-25, M 6 Answers Mar 10, 2013 in Community

you do really good with your words, by reading your stories i learned you have so much potential for doing everything on your own. Just believe in yourself and do not sweep away from your feet.

Best Answer

Thanks i appreciate the advice

Best Answer

Stop thinkin' so much dude.<br />
This actually sounds familiar - x 100000. Finish school & check out yourself & your options after.<br />
Most families are proud when their kids finish college, but they don't really expect miracles.

Best Answer

Thanks , and i think that is my problem , i just think too much

Best Answer

Try to find a small job in the summer to get experience and make sure to talk to your counselors for advice.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Necessity can help you a lot with you social anxiety. I hope you get things in a way that your necessity for being employed overcomes your social anxiety.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Bad grammar, answer to everything

Best Answer