It's like every time I meet someone I usually hit it off with them. It's like we're instantly friends but then every single time after a week or a month that person starts acting like I've never met her before. So everybody loves my company when they first meet me and then after a month no? What's wrong with me seriously.. No one really likes me. I have two friends who have been there for longer but all the others...
marshmellowz marshmellowz 18-21, F 10 Answers Mar 16 in Community

Making true friends rather than just acquaintances isn't easy. You have two good friends. Count your blessings. There's nothing wrong with you except perhaps expectations. Not every acquaintance is going to become a bosom buddy

Best Answer

You have two true friends..b happy with them..y u wanna long for others.?

Best Answer

I think you just have a lot of acquaintances and not real friends. You have to get to know someone for awhile before you would know if you have enough in common for a friendship. If every time you meet someone, you become "friends" .. you're probably jumping to conclusions and the other person isn't really feeling the same way.

Best Answer

Those two friends are better then a group of fake ones. But I understand how you feel, and don't worry the right ones will come your way. If it makes things better I will be your friend. : )

Best Answer

they come and they go :D get use to it

Best Answer

They are not true friends then.

Best Answer

Go get better friends

Best Answer

Well, your problem COULD be (remember I don't know you) that the first impression you make is not the real you

Best Answer

But I have never been into the whole faking thing. I'm always my crazy self.

Best Answer