cheeco cheeco 26-30, F 24 Answers Jul 1, 2012

Because so many women do it voluntarily. A man would never intentionally 'torture' himself in public, let alone for hours at a time.

Best Answer

yeah yeah - heard the same thing about child birth - seen you girls do both......men may be wimps - but high heels and child birth look like torture to me.....

Best Answer

well unfortunately there are no other options to have a baby but by that way.

Best Answer

Like Tony Curtis said in 'Some Like It Hot'....'It must be the way the weight is distributed.'

Best Answer

They don't care how it feels; they care about what it looks like. And since we know that, and that wearing heels makes our legs look longer and more slender and sexy, we'll deal with the pain to get the attention. Yes, it's ridiculous... unless you can find a pair that feel good. I have two pair.

Best Answer

ditto :)

Best Answer

wellies are more practical

Best Answer

I believe it isn't a torture for some, I have known enough women who loved wearing them, and torture for others... as I've known a lot of women who complain about anything other than flat shoes.

Best Answer

I'm a woman and it is for me. I very seldom wear them.

Best Answer

Several females I know complain about it all the time so how can you not assume it to be torture? They also look uncomfortable, but Ill never know hahaha

Best Answer

It is torture when there walking on my back

Best Answer

thats kind of a therapy in the 21st century.

Best Answer

Because they are not wearing the heels and it look so hard to do to them.

Best Answer

It probably isn't. Hard, that is. I'm sure wearing high heels sucks. They were first invented so concubines couldn't escape easily.

Best Answer

Cause so many do it so well it sucks for those of us with feet that love our tennies.

Best Answer

It's hard for me to believe, and I'm a woman. I can't walk in heels. Way too uncomfy. I know many women who like them though and seem to walk fine in them...I suppose I am just off balance lol

Best Answer

if we can run in them then theyre def good :)

Best Answer

I never found them attractive.. the high heels that is :)

Best Answer

Unlike myself, most men haven't taken the time to find out about the wearing of heels, so they really aren't qualified either way. The assumption that high heels are feet torturers has been rooted in women trying to wear heels that don't really fit properly. Each person's feet are individually constructed and no two feet are exactly the same, which makes it hard to find the right heels for comfort and fit. Most high heels are somewhat form fitting more than other types of footwear. If your feet can not adapt to the form of the heels comfortably, then they will seem like torture applicators by wearing them. Some high heels should have a period of familiarization or breaking in before wearing them on a more extended basis. <br />
Now, I have many pairs of comfortable heels at different heights, that came from a lot of sampling and experience. It has to do with the way they fit the needs of my feet to feel comfortable. This could depend on many factors, such as: the materials used, the quality of the heels, the contoured shape of the footwear fitting the shape of my feet, the abilities of my feet to adapt to the specifications of the heels, whether or not I have foot and ankle limitations for the height and style I want to wear, how much prior time I have already spent on my feet that day, and so on.

Best Answer