SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 9 Answers Dec 26, 2011

It isn't, it is hard to find women worth committing to however.

Best Answer

Its not.... they will gladly commit to something they really really want.

Best Answer

because they don't want to. romance isn't as big to them as a lot of them make out it is. don't fall for it.

Best Answer

which men? commit to what?

Best Answer

I have commitment issues, but only when I have doubts. If they're not committing, it's because they don't want to commit!!!

Best Answer

i am a woman and im the same way i think because of the fear of not really knowing that person theres just this feeling that he is not telling me somthing and thats why i back away, i think someday he willopen up to me and let me in but its been three years and a son later and he still has something he wont tell me i know he gets on his computer alot and he says he doesnt and for what reason i dont know but it doesnt even matter anyways i just want him to say yes i was on the computer all night when the history says he was and just not lie about it thats all because when he lies it makes me wounder what else does he lie about and hes been doing this since we got together, there is nothing that he has to hide from me

Best Answer

Becauz she's not technically crazy enough to be committed yet?

Best Answer

I committed. That turned out to be a huge mistake.

Best Answer