Sassysprite Sassysprite 46-50, F 6 Answers Mar 13, 2012

People get smarter

Best Answer

LOL they thought that when they built the tower

Best Answer

God gave us all free will. Unfortuantley so many have taken free will for their own benefit to become rich, gain worldly ob<x>jects, or to justify breaking all commandments. Religion has turned into a money making scheme, which is caused by free will. Centuries of these actions have caused people to throw their hands up and disbelieve in God. Many people put prayer into sports when I believe they should actually save prayer for so many that have so little. What God wants is for us to help each other. If this ever happens on a worldly basis we would find that Gods teachings will better man kind. When one has been hit by theivery, loss, and every other tragedy, they give up and lose their faith in God. This is the time they need to turn to him the most. God cannot stop people from stealing, lying, and murdering. This is each and every persons free will. It's people that need to do the right thing, not God. It's a shame and in the end I know God will judge those that have, by their selfish actions, and sort out this mess. This is the only thing that keeps me going. I know I am guilty of some of these sins and I will be judged also.

Best Answer

Which "god"? Thousands of mythologies, including yours, have been claimed throughout history without a shred of evidence for them. Don't arrogantly assume I know which fiction you deludedly ascribe to.<br />
Why don't I believe? Because I'm educated.<br />
You want me to believe? Travel to where I live and come with me to a hospital and its morgue. Then make a dead person get up and walk - preferably, someone whose head was cut off in a car accident so there's no chance of him being alive.<br />
If you can bring him back, I'll believe.<br />
If you can't bring him back from the dead, your fictional "god" doesn't exist.<br />
If you say, "only my mythology can do that", then GET your mythology to do it.<br />
If you won't even try to bring back the dead today, then you KNOW your "god" doesn't exist and you're full of ****.

Best Answer

Your allowed to not believe and God won't force you.I was just wondering why as in the question

Best Answer

Why do they have to believe? Belief is not necessary...

Best Answer

IT is get into heaven

Best Answer

You see, this was all set up so that you wouldn't have to worry about "getting in" to the place you call home...Please don't make this harder than it already is...Do the work you came here to do and don't worry about what happens at the end of your life...Fear not...

Best Answer

Who said FEAR NOT?? Do you know??

Best Answer

Of course I know, inside me, I know, just like you know but can't remember...

Best Answer

Because there is not actual proof *non believer*

Best Answer

Sea shells have been found on the highest mountains(the flood)
Chariots and armor have been found in the red sea(MOSES)
History recounts many of the same things the Bible does

Best Answer

Can you prove there is not a God???

Best Answer

Touche

Best Answer

It was also a question i posted.Can you prove there is no God..never got one answer..Things that make me go hmmmm

Best Answer

Anther theory is that movement of earth's crust force the ocean floor to rise up and form mountains. Not really the flood.

Best Answer

I didn't choose this as best answer ,infact i wouldn't choose it....

Best Answer