One, it depends on the guy, and two, you never really know. There's this one guy who after class would always wait to talk to me, but then whenever I tried to talk to him or get to know him, our conversations were super awkward and never seemed to go anywhere, sometimes he even came off as cold and uninterested! A few nights ago after his band concert (which he was super insistent on me coming lol), me and his bandmates went drinking, and he got pretty drunk. He told me that he could never think of the right thing to say around me. He was that nervous around me that he probably would never say anything like that to me sober. <br />
I guess what im trying to say is, guys are people too. think about how you would feel around a guy you liked (if youre also shy -- i know i am!). if you really suspect he likes you, (and you really like him too) take the effort to get to know him well as a friend, and maybe soon, one day he'll be able to share his true feelings with you -- without the help of alcohol of course!

Best Answer

Aren't shy guys those woddling characters on Super Mario? Ahaha and because, they're shy which just adds to guys being naturally distant... Watch their actions more so...

Best Answer

Thank you.... this helped so much and he is very distant, but yet has periods of when he kind of wants to stare and sit closer to me... I will definietly watch his actions...:)

Best Answer

When it comes to a guy who is shy, that female should back away and give him space. Let him be who he truly is. Wait for him to make the move and say something to her. If he does not do that, then the frustrated female can only move on with someone else. <br />
I just feel like approaching and talking to a shy person is only going to push him or her away.

Best Answer

Thanks for your honest answer...it really helps...thanks

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer

They will not make eye contact! however hard you try they will look away and blush if you meet there eyes. They get really tense around you its really hard to tell if they hate you or like you most of the time. Make sure you like them a lot because its really hard to get them to open up.

Best Answer

So what should i do? Give him his space until he comes around, because that is exactly what hes doing? LOL

Best Answer

No go flirt with him. Your going to have to make all the moves in the relationship though.

Best Answer

Ugh.....that sux. Because the situation is awkward because we work together....but i constantly catch him looking at me...and me too... Hopefully fate will fix things...thanks for responding..

Best Answer

They show great interest in everything you say and do and act you walk on water.

Best Answer

Wow...that was a very helpful response..thank you..If there is anything else you can tell me about this...please feel free!

Best Answer