should not be anyones concern as long as your attracted to sex that is your pleasure place not thiers, they have too much time on thier hands and they may not be real friends if they judge your prefrence

Best Answer

When you see things one way it is hard to understand anyone who sees them differently. For example, I can't believe you aren't all lesbians. :)

Best Answer

Haha. I wish it were that way, do you know how much easier it would be?

Best Answer

Yeah for you, haha.

Best Answer

Because people can't understand something they don't experience. My roommate is gay. He's the same way. I being a straight female, don't understand what's so great about female bodies. I am attracted to men. You can't understand something until you have felt it, or been through it.

Best Answer

oh, I have experienced men. haha.... And that made me sick. That is very true, but also kind of like saying you don't know you're gay until you try the opposite sex, which is FAR from true. That is like telling a straight person that they don't know they are straight until they try the same sex, and that makes no sense! But I see where you are coming from :)

Best Answer

I totally agree. My roommate tried having sex with girls. He called that his "experimental phase"....LOL. Some people are just close minded retards, and you just have to dismiss them for that.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer