especially in relationships? like if you catch your other half cheating, have them cold busted and they still try to deny it. why not just tell the truth?
jerrica jerrica 41-45, F 13 Answers Feb 16, 2009

If I said I knew the answer to that one I'd be lieing.

Best Answer

If someones a habitual liar they do it because they don't know any better but most liars do it to get away with something.

Best Answer

Probably because they have something to gain from lying and something to lose from telling the truth.

Best Answer

Because they find it easier to lie.

Best Answer

becouse lies are sweeter..

Best Answer

It's hard for everyone to tell the truth. The reason is simple. Nobody likes to HEAR the truth.

Best Answer

Well, as "the other man" in a scenario with a cheating significant other, she made me promise to never admit if anything ever came of it between her guy and me. <br />
I hate lying and I know I suck at it and I generally don't believe in it anyways, but a promise to a lie puts you between a rock and a hard place....<br />
...that's probably also why lately I've avoided any of his phone calls and such.

Best Answer