Since i was 14 ive been in love with the same person but over the years he has hurt me, cheated on me and slept with my cusin. i just cant seem to move on from him.
darbylee95 darbylee95 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I think you're just wrapped too tightly around this person. Sometimes in life we're drugged into submission by toxic relationships. We can't always see how hurtful and intense a certain person is, and how damaging they our to our lives until we purge them. The withdrawal is always the toughest; the symptoms mirror the dependency one when they stop taking a drug. But after awhile, the initial pain begins to subside and we can see that person for what they really are: a destructive disease that was once festering inside the heart.

Best Answer

there's just something in that person you just can't find in anyone else. Last year, i was madly in love with a girl, she has had a hard past, but i have changed everything for her, we became the happiest couple ever, until she broke everything, she shattered me into pieces for months, crying wishing death... There are many other girls out there, but she, she only had something the others didn't have, she carries on hurting me and she ruined two relationships i had, and i still love her with every beat, so i guess if you understand what i told you here, it means you're passing through the same hard time i passed through too, i just hope it will stop and you'll be happy again .... Good Luck =]

Best Answer

oh wow im really sorry she did that to you and thanks. im trying to move on but its hard i see him alot when im visiting my mom but im gunna try my hardest to move on. this girl will cry nomore tears over him. (i hope not anyways).

Best Answer

if you can find yourself a new love, a caring person, it'll ease the pain a little. crying won't change anything it'll only make it worse .. don't worry, you'll be okay, there are many out there who wish to be with you and will be better than him ...

Best Answer

You need let go move on<br />
Do new things meet new people <br />
Life's long adventure enjoy it

Best Answer

Maybe they still love this person, even though the person hurt them.

Best Answer

You want them to change? Of course you can't hope for it, he has to on his own or you just have to let them go.

Best Answer

coz you're holding on to that memories, that you still love him. Learn to love yourself and you wont like anybody hurting you. If you love yourself you won't hurt yourself, and if you love somebody you won't hurt that person. Every individual has different healing period when it comes to love hurt. You have to make a move for yourself . Have you ever forgiven him- maybe that's another thing. Forgive yourself for not moving on (it might help that way-it had worked for me when i got hurt ) and then forgive him for what he did. This is my opinion, hoping you will find ways to move on .

Best Answer

probably because you still love him despite it all

Best Answer