Because those men already have boyfriends?
DrewBerry DrewBerry 46-50, F 55 Answers May 21, 2010

They are not looking in the right place, usually right under their noses.

Best Answer

My husband is a sensitive, caring cute nerd! The best kind.

Best Answer

Girls have to fit the mold too, ladies. :-)

Best Answer

very true.

Best Answer

All the men who fit your description have been turned into wall-es.

Best Answer

For the past decade or more, I have been trying to be the bad guy. The bad a$s. No, that's going too far. I could never be a badass. I don't have the confidence. I don't have the coolness. And I don't really want to be one. But, even though married, I was lonely and I felt unappreciated and I craved physical love. If I were a badass....<br />
So I played up my insecurities. Appealing, I guess, to women who want to rescue someone. Such women usually do like sensitive men. The women who like the muscles -- the hog, and the feeling of the man's body in front of them as they race, helmetless, down the back country road -- don't even see the nerds. But the nerds have been making a comeback, I think.<br />
I guess it's what you see. What you can see. It's as if women have different filters over their eyes. Some can only see excitement and physical strength. Others can only see brains and social incompetence. Still others can see sensitivity and strength.<br />
Why? Who can say? It's got to be different for every woman. It must depend on their upbringing and their rebelliousness/intelligence and how they feel about themselves. A woman who knows herself and values herself is going to find a man who will treat her the way she wants to be treated (however that is). A woman who was always treated shabbily and who doesn't believe she is worth anything will find a man who will belittle her; maybe even abuse her.<br />
Ok, I lied. I can say. I think it has to do with the woman's attitude about herself. You find the man who will treat you the way you believe you should be treated. I don't mean the surface belief. That's usual a fairy tale fantasy. I mean the deep down, subconscious belief where the woman knows the "truth" about her worth. <br />
A woman who has a hard time finding a sensitive, caring man might do well to look at herself first. How does she truly feel about herself? Somewhere in there is the reason why she finds men who will love her and leave her or hurt her or whatever. When she finds the source of those feelings about herself, and she remakes herself into the person she would prefer to be, she will, I believe, be able to see the sensitive, caring men -- who will be good-looking in her eyes.

Best Answer

Nerdy Guys ROCK!

Best Answer

We're just too damn picky. We want it all ! OMG ... those feminists have turned us all into men !!!!

Best Answer

ha ha SS - I was thinking not long ago how Feminist have done nothing short of Virtual Castration of our modern men.They have sensitive'd themself into being wimpy, mama's boy cry babies... Sorry - so sexist... This question was really just a joke. Give me a REAL MAN in touch with his femmie side...~ Metro Sexual ~ ???

Best Answer

maybe they're looking in the wrong places.. they do exsist

Best Answer

Because they are as rare and precious as a fine gem which makes sense as to why they are equally as hard to find. :0) If they weren't then.. it wouldn't be such a big deal now would it?

Best Answer

They don't get out very much.

Best Answer

they look in the wrong places.<br />
they "look" for love instead of letting it happen naturally

Best Answer

because what you should really be looking for is men who are sensitive, caring, and average/good looking, and use your woman abilities to make him look better.

Best Answer

i found this man, he was very beautiful, sweet and caring. he is now living life full time as a woman.... what more do i need to say? lol

Best Answer

Well I'm out, I'm ugly.

Best Answer

there married, or gay

Best Answer

Because so few of them exist? I am guessing that is what you are implying and you are probably right, although men also struggle with finding a partner with the 'right stuff'.

Best Answer

it is hard for those who can't be flexible about how they define "good-looking". we wish men could be flexible about that, don't we?

Best Answer

they might be hiding *smiles* heh

Best Answer

lol there not hard to find at all there just usually over looked

Best Answer

Because I'm here and those women haven't met me yet....<br />
In fact, I was in a meeting just this week and a very elderly lady, just came out with it about me... directly she said to me;<br />
"There are a lot of women who'd love a sensitive man like you".<br />
No reason for her to say that other than her inner wisdom, guidance, intuition....

Best Answer

Im here :)

Best Answer