why do i have to "accept" their hatred of me for being madly in love with another woman? i don't push my sexuality on others, you wouldn't know i am a lesbian unless i told you.

Best Answer

well we have straight people hating other straight people so whats your point? Hat is not restricted to sexual orientation.

Best Answer

Deep down homophobes are just big queers too scared to come out!

Best Answer

It is true, they waste so much time hating and chasing, and bashing gay men, always trying desperatly to prove to others that they are straight. The odd thing is they rarely have girlfriends. If they were straight they would only be interested in women, not gay men! Thats right, they would have "pussay" on the brain all the time. Closet gays dont, they are only thinking about guys!

Best Answer

Why do they have to hate? I believe it is because they fear so to hate it covers up the fear. I know they will claim no but they need to do some soul searching I did and made me a calmer person.

Best Answer

Why does someone who isnt accepting expecting to be accepted?

Best Answer

Yes, and the idea of hating someone who has done you no harm has always been considered illogical, even while prevalent.

Best Answer

because they want to be but don't know were to start so they say this to people they have it in there mines

Best Answer

because hatred against sexuality is more often spawned off of bigotry and misinformation, rather than genuine feelings

Best Answer

Well put.

Best Answer

It's not hard to know they hate. But does that give them the right to do as they wish and hurt and offend people they hate? NO.

Hate me as much as you want, respect me, my rights... and be respected.

Best Answer