If you know someone, you know how they will probably respoond to what you might say because in the past such topics have come up. So, after trying to communicate with your spouse, you might get weary of his/her failing to agree or understand or even respond; in which case, you stop trying. In the case of being unhappy, you may not be in a situation where you can express that either. Your partner doesn't change; so you swallow your pride and continue. Perhaps you can't leave your marriage despite your unhappiness. Perhaps you desire and love your partner despite your personal misery. I made my husband pretty miserable but he desired me extremely and always that made him forget the humiliations I dealt out.

Best Answer

That's so true but I'm the type of person that can't hurt no one feelings!!! An my spouse really loves whole heartedly an I don't want that on my conious!!!!!

Best Answer

That is quite so. It took me far too long to say it, but better late than never.

Best Answer