I've never dated a guy. it kind of sucks, cause i'd really like to have a boyfriend, but its just not happening. im so tired of waiting too! it sucks. well.. i guess i just have to wait.
meaganisawesome meaganisawesome 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 21 in Dating & Relationships

Men are scared, you have to ask first and men will follow you anywhere

Best Answer

It is hard to find a genuine connection or comfort with someone. Sometimes it never happens and people just settle or stay single. Sometimes friendship can turn into love too. Just depends I guess. I'd say try harder but I don't know if trying to find love real hard is like other things like if you try hard you will succeed.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

just start a conversation with one. u never kno what it cud turn into

Best Answer

It's not too hard honey, you just need to attract their attention. How? the easiest way is wear mini skirt more often :) Good luck

Best Answer

surely you must be turning down offers or you have made it known you wish to stay single ?

Best Answer

be patient, the worst thing you can do is grab the first guy that comes along. take your time & make sure hes the right one for you, youre still so young yet theres plenty of time

Best Answer

Just make the first move, guys like that .

Best Answer

Don't wait. Be proactive. Go out and meet some guys.

Best Answer

haha yeah..

Best Answer