I\'m 45 and have been crossdressing for 38 years, I have yet to meet a woman who accepts me for me. I have been hit on by quite a few men but I am not interested in guys at all.
Jenessa1968 Jenessa1968 41-45, T 13 Answers Jan 23 in LGBT

Women don't want to be in competition with their partners. I know you want a different answer and you probably won't like this answer, but I am being honest. That is just the way of women. It's like saying, "Why can't I find a cat that wants to bark and go to the dog park?" ...

Best Answer

I think you may have sort of answered your own question. Many are not into crossdressing.

Best Answer

Get yourself one of them love dolls. Then you can dress her up too.

Best Answer

That's funny. One time when me and a friend got to drinking a few beers, the subject of love dolls came up. I dared him to "do one" if available. He said he would. So for his birthday, I got him one.
I wrapped it up all nice, wished him a happy birthday, and when he unwrapped it, there it was. I was in on this with his girlfriend so she knew. The laughter ensued after he unwrapped his gift, she got some of her underwear to dress it up a bit, and we told him to go at it. He did. He said it wasn't great. I can imagine. :)

Best Answer

Was it a cheap blowup one? I guess you could spend quite a bit on those not that I'm looking.

Best Answer

It was a cheap one. I wouldn't spend all that much money on a joke gift. I got it from an adult bookstore in another city. It was a pretty seedy place that smelled of antiseptic probably due to the private peep shows they had there. A weird experience in itself.

Best Answer

The are jealous you look better than them

Best Answer

Are you a good person?

If so then i don't see the problem let people see you as weird or creepy or strange as long as your a good person then why be closed of from who you are? Hell you wanna dress in girls clothing then so be it! girls cloths boys cloths there isn't any.

Best Answer

I can only speak for me but personally it would be the end of my sex life. I would never be able to get the image of you dressed as a woman out of my head in order to get turned on. That is just me though.

Best Answer

You might have to lower some standards with that baggage. Try looking into websites where women have fetishes over that kind of stuff. She may be rough around the edges, but she'll have a vagina and most certainly will be human.

Best Answer

fetlife.com is the place to go for that lol

Best Answer

They are out there. I have been fortunate enought o become friends with a couple locally, however, I am married thus nothing more than friends with these women. My wife knows of my crossdressing and has for 32 years, but does not accept or discuss it with me.

Best Answer

she doesn't want you running off with her favorite dress ;)

Best Answer

Probably because straight women don't want to be dating someone who looks like a woman, they would be judged for being a lesbian.

Try finding a bisexual woman. It might work out that way.

Best Answer

not judged- it would just feel like it is slightly lesbian.

Best Answer

Not if you're with someone bisexual. They'd accept both sides.

Best Answer

Find more open minded girls.

Best Answer