MissMakaylaCakes MissMakaylaCakes 18-21, F 34 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Romance & True Love

cause many of us dont know what "love" really is???? .........true love- lives within yourself.

Best Answer

Not a lot of people know what true love is.. Let me tell you what true love is ...<br />
Love. Love is the greatest gift God ever gave man. Love is not wanting to go anywhere without her. Love is not caring what other people think about the two of you. Love is when you feel depressed and sickly when you're not with her. You feel like your life has no meaning or purpose without her. Love is caring for her physically and emotionally. It's telling her everyday, anytime, anywhere, anyhow, for no reason that you love her. Love is telling her you want to spend the rest of your life with her. That you would do anything and everything for her. It's the feeling that you would give up everything just to see her smile or look into her beautiful eyes or hear her soft, soothing voice. Love is pure happiness. Love is the feeling you get when all you have to do is think of her and it brings a smile to your face and a yourning to your heart. Love is not being able to think about nothing but her. Love is having the sweetest dreams about her and waking up with a smile on your face. Love is an overwelming feeling of pure bliss when the two of you kiss. Love is wanting to hold her in your arms till the end of time. Love is wishing your time with her never ends, that your lips would be locked together forever, that she'd be in ur arms till the end of time. Love is being helplessy and deeply in love with her and knowing your love for her and your feelings for her will never change or end. Love is the world, the world is love, and she is the world to me...( but unfortunately I didn't find her yet)

Best Answer

awe this is so cute :)

Best Answer

If a guy does all of those things I listed above or even more then he's a real gentlemen that knows what true love means.

Best Answer

It only happens once in a lifetime but is the most wonderous thing to ever happen. When your eyes first meet you know deep within your heart that they are the perfect match for you. It is a mutual feeling. Athough there may be bumps along the way, true love always wins in the end. True love is also respecting your mate...It is the type of love that still lasts even if your mate loses thier legs or suffers terrible burns. It lives on no matter what. True love also is fidelity,honesty, honor and respect. It is where the male follows a code of chivlary, meaning a respect for women's, and the woman honors her husband. Apart they are two but together they are one. True love is not based on looks and there is no feeling of lust. They are unselfish and care more about thier partner then for themselves.

Best Answer

It's not found. It is created.

Best Answer

It's hard to find anything True

Best Answer

Because you haven't added me as a friend yet

Best Answer

Because too many people meet the criteria i wrote my blog about after some research on mean and abusive people.

Best Answer

so you know the value of it..

Best Answer

Beacuse true love is the rarest and most beautiful thing in existence. By definition, it's supposed to be hard to find. Sadly, most people never find it. And the majority of us settle and compromise.

Best Answer

because you shouldn't have to look for it

Best Answer

It isn't hard when you stop looking for it because then it will find you.

Best Answer

Cause we are too busy staring at the door that slammed in our face to notice the door that has opened in front of us.. and sometimes we walk right passed it.

Best Answer

We are not that mature to know the limitations of our own as well as others.

Best Answer

because women go for the bad boys, and bad boys are just looking for @ss, some women say they can't find a good guy when in reality, they just aren't interested in them when they do meet them

Best Answer

nobody is going to give their heart and soul to another person.....true love is a nice notion but flies in the face of human nature.....we cannot trust another person with something as brittle as our soul......join the rest of us and make the most of somebody special but set the bar low.....l

Best Answer

The hardest part is to define it ...

Best Answer

Most people I know are looking for little lies in the other person. Hard to love when doing that

Best Answer

It's not it's there all the time..........the hard bit is trying to find somebody who appriciates it.

Best Answer

its the last true magic on earth and becuz everyone wants it so bad it can seem scarce but if u keep ur heart open it will find u.<br />
wow tht was like a hallmark moment we just had there lol

Best Answer

Because nowdays people are selfish and only care about me me me me me. they want everything to come easy and run when theres pressure. We are in a society of takers

Best Answer

I think it's because we have this preconceived notion of what true love looks like and what kind of job they have and how much money is in their bank account and... on and on ...makes it hard to find true love.

Best Answer