cause many of us dont know what "love" really is???? .........true love- lives within yourself.

Best Answer

It's not found. It is created.

Best Answer

It's hard to find anything True

Best Answer

Because you haven't added me as a friend yet

Best Answer

Because too many people meet the criteria i wrote my blog about after some research on mean and abusive people.

Best Answer

Beacuse true love is the rarest and most beautiful thing in existence. By definition, it's supposed to be hard to find. Sadly, most people never find it. And the majority of us settle and compromise.

Best Answer

because you shouldn't have to look for it

Best Answer

It isn't hard when you stop looking for it because then it will find you.

Best Answer

Cause we are too busy staring at the door that slammed in our face to notice the door that has opened in front of us.. and sometimes we walk right passed it.

Best Answer

We are not that mature to know the limitations of our own as well as others.

Best Answer

because women go for the bad boys, and bad boys are just looking for @ss, some women say they can't find a good guy when in reality, they just aren't interested in them when they do meet them

Best Answer

nobody is going to give their heart and soul to another person.....true love is a nice notion but flies in the face of human nature.....we cannot trust another person with something as brittle as our soul......join the rest of us and make the most of somebody special but set the bar low.....l

Best Answer

The hardest part is to define it ...

Best Answer

Most people I know are looking for little lies in the other person. Hard to love when doing that

Best Answer

its the last true magic on earth and becuz everyone wants it so bad it can seem scarce but if u keep ur heart open it will find u.<br />
wow tht was like a hallmark moment we just had there lol

Best Answer

Because nowdays people are selfish and only care about me me me me me. they want everything to come easy and run when theres pressure. We are in a society of takers

Best Answer

I think it's because we have this preconceived notion of what true love looks like and what kind of job they have and how much money is in their bank account and... on and on ...makes it hard to find true love.

Best Answer

Because it doesn't exist.

Best Answer

It is there, in Your hart. Only must be given.

Best Answer

Because there are so many impostors adding confusion.

Best Answer