uniqueorn uniqueorn 18-21, F 9 Answers Apr 19, 2011

I was best friends with this guy, who I fell in love with.. And I could tell by the way he used to look at me he felt the same way.. One of my friends got jealous and ruined my friendship with him, telling him lies and he was stupid enough to believe the lies, instead of listening to me.. And now he ignores me like im nothing, I dont know if he thinks about me or even misses me! But I love him so much, I always pray and cry to myself wishing he would just speak to me. We hugged once and the hug was so beautiful! I just wish he would speak to me.. My friends messed it up for me, and now he probably hates me :-( He doesnt recognise how much I care for him, how much I love him.. I never felt for someone that way, and I dont think he even cares... I dont know what to do, it hurts me so much... Sometimes I cant even sleep at night. I feel like I should speak to someone but I dont know who.. And I want to talk to him soooo bad but it might seem desperate to him! Im sooo upset.

Best Answer

its all in the mind no offence but its because your sitting around moping about it put your mind on someone that deserves it

Best Answer

I know what you are talking about I dated a guy for one year and cared so much about him.the longer I dated him the real him showed up and I had no choice but to break it off.it has been a year now and I still think about how it could have been.I know I need to move on it does get easier once you make up your mind it was not worth the suffering.I walk light now and I am at peace.The bad times over ride the good times.What really hurts is I gave my all and more.I wish you speedy healing of your pain and thoughts of him.take care if you need a friend who understands I am here,

Best Answer

thats so sweet of you its been 8 months now ive healed from the trauma we go to d same college so sometimes it ****** me bad but still im okay now way better dan before i guess dey say it right time heals....

Best Answer

The thing with me is that I can't forget what we had, I gave him a present for his birthday and that was the last time he spoke to me.. All he said was "Oh thank you" but he still ignores me. I wish this would change.

Best Answer

Because by loving them you give them your heart. and thats dangerous, even the Most amazing guy in the world(Tom...) can break it. and im not saying they necessarily want to. they just have that ability. and if you still love them(like me) you cant give up on them easily.

Best Answer

what if dey treat u like crap love cannot be complete if it is not reciprocated i understood dat very well i didnt wanna give up he let me go . . .

Best Answer

You answered your own questioin .. because you loved them. If love is true, it does not fade easily and some part of it will be with you forever no matter what direction your life may take.

Best Answer

thank you so much and i feel d same i compare every guy i meet with him and him alone its torture to see him be right in front of your eyes and just stay quiet and hiding urself away from dem it takes time . . .but still something always is left . . .

Best Answer

I'm searching that answer myself.

Best Answer

It's so hard to forget the one you love even though they hurt you if you don't move on. If you stay there and thinking about it you will never gonna forget about it. Like me I had my first crush I love him so much but there's nothing that I do that make him happy, he always rejected me time go on. I had another crush he has a girlfriend so I back up. Now I don't have any crush or boyfriend it make me thinking about both of them now. To forget about someone you have to move on!!!!!!!

Best Answer

That's easy because you have unfinished emotional business with them, there is much you still want to talk about with them...

Best Answer

i tried talking and clarifying stuff he doesnt wanna hear i am nothing to him anymore so i stopped disturbing him u know how desperate a person gets when he/ she is in love???

Best Answer

If you truly love someone it is unconditional and no matter what they do to you, it may hurt a lot that has nothing to do with you loving them. I have love they same man for thirty years and every time we start to see each other it is the most incredible feeling, we both know that God made us to love one another everything fits from the way we kiss, the way my leg fits just right over his when we watch, and at night when we are together and I lay my head on his shoulder cuddling closer to him. It just all fits when we are right were no one or nothing can come between us and we are talking, laughing together it just fits, however the world has placed questions deep in us so that when feel so good it brings on fear. The big answer you looking for is If we didn't love so deeply could they hurt us so badly, and I know from my own feeling and 30 years of both good and bad that you just can't stop loving someone, if you can then maybe you should take a second and even third look at weather you do love love them. I for myself know that I fear deep inside that he doesn't love me but I know with all my heart he does however he has limits fears that stop him he can and does shut me off for sometimes years that for me is the most incredible pain I will ever know or feel the one of non existence. I could never make it thru one day of the time we are not together without thinking of him . Last but not least I love him for the way he make me feel about me when we are together, may be it is the same for you. No matter what happens I know he is /was the one, its a bumpy ride however it the best ride in the world I would not give up one second of the bad if I had to give back one second of the good. Make no mistakes I do hurt all the time because I know he will never love me the way I love him. Check why you really hurt for this hurt is the most painful of all for it is our own I do believe that we all want to be fix however some hurt just can be fixed it is the balance that allow us to love the way we do. God bless you and I hope this help you realize no one is truly alone in the way we love and hurt.

Best Answer