mirvi mirvi 51-55, F 7 Answers Sep 21, 2010

Hmmm. I had one affair where it was easy to let go as we ended it by mutual consent, but where one party ends it, it is very difficult. <br />
If you are married there is an absolute golden rule: Always have an affair with someone who is married. that way when/if it ends there wont be any bitter phone calls with unwelcome revelations.<br />
PM me if you want to chat more

Best Answer

you my wife?-sorry had ta ask ya knowlol

Best Answer

no of course not just ended an affair and it has been very hard to let go

Best Answer

Divert your attention, find a hobby, new affair, get enthusiastic about some social cause... just channel that emotional energy somewhere and stop winding yourself up with bittersweet memories.

Best Answer

Why even have an affair? Seriously, you guys talk about the pain of ending an affair! How about the pain of the spouse who's been cheated? My wife cheated on me after five years and the worst with her ex bf. If y'all so miserable why don't you just ask for a divorce instead of lying and cheating?? I'll tell you why... Because all you want to be is selfish and arrogant by thinking you deserve to be happy on your own way. Ridiculous and stupid.

Best Answer

Hi Mirvi,<br />
I feel your pain. Time heals all wounds I guess, and no contact is going to have to be the way to go.

Best Answer