bridget81 bridget81 31-35, F 4 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Struggles

cause some problems are hard to have

Best Answer

Problems? Like personal issues? If so...I'm right there with you darling! And when family, friends, strangers who seem like they care but then something happens and you realize they really don't get you it hurts deeply! At this point, we have to say fuucck everyone of them and start to find a way to fight back to get our lives back. Not to throw it in their faces, or to fight them, but just for our own well being.....many people truly don't understand what someone is going through, regardless of how much you inform them. You know yourself and that's the greatest thing when everyone else refuses to listen.

Best Answer

Thanx for answering me. They one put on a face around other people when I like have the doctor talking to them. Yeah I made them listen next day nothing changed all over

Best Answer

Don't Take life so seriously, the Giant problems of today,are Laughed at tomorrow. :)

Best Answer

I wish I could think that its just really bad when u get laughed at around all the family

Best Answer

most people so wrapped up in their own hells they have no room for others

Best Answer

True but honesgly its part of my grandparents they care. Oh bit next dau I gey laughed at

Best Answer