WhoIAmNWhoIWannaBe WhoIAmNWhoIWannaBe 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

who need friend when you got internet? * the sad moment where reality hit you back in the face and tell you YOU GOT NO REAL FRIEND * ***** please i got million of friend on the web...

Best Answer

LOL!!! Everyone is a hero online ;o)

Best Answer

haha XD

Best Answer

Cause even close friends need a break. If you only have one close friend then you will burn them out because of the workload you put on them. Best to have two close friends that way they can share the burden of being your special friends.

Best Answer

I have my husband.... I'd just like one super cool female friend.

Best Answer

Hell if I know, but it sure is depressing...

Best Answer

You get what I'm sayin'!

Best Answer

I've been looking for a good friend, not even a best friend for years. Everyone I run into is cool for a little bit, but then they lie and talk **** behind your back. They lead you on. I hate that. That's why I don't even bother trying anymore.

Best Answer

I'm getting to that point. It's sad, really.

Best Answer

I dont know, i dont have any. :/

Best Answer

Sucks, right?

Best Answer

Yea! :(

Best Answer

Everyone has different levels of intimacy that they are comfortable with. Perhaps you haven't run across many who are on your intimacy bandwidth.

Best Answer

Hmmm....didn't think of that.

Best Answer

Maybe you're a hard person to get close to.

Maybe you're just afraid to open up to anyone.

Maybe you're not a good friend ... you have to be a friend to have good friends.

Best Answer

Don't know. The friends I do have say I'm sweet and awesome.... but we never hang out for more than a couple hours. I just want a closer connection. Maybe I open up too much??

Best Answer

Why is it so hard to be a close friend ?

Best Answer

I don't know. I'm a very giving, open and honest person. I'd do anything for anyone including a perfect stranger. I'd be there at the drop of a hat for a friend in need. i just can't seem to find someone who's there for me.

Best Answer

Sweetheart, you are trying too hard. I am very sure there are lots of wonderful people around you who care about you. You have to first of all let go of the idea 'close friend'. friends are always close. That is why they are friends. Secondly, what do you mean by being 'open' ? do these people know everything about you ? do you know everything about them ? is openness a one way street or two way traffic ? as important as revealing oneself is listening to the other person. Have you been doing that ? Have you asked people what they think /feel. What they want to do ? Think about it.
Regards

Best Answer

Of course, I'm an excellent listener..that's what I mean by open. I don't judge, only listen and give advice when asked. My idea of close is someone who will hang out at my house and watch a movie or share a pot of tea and talk. I've never had any of my female friends over for a social visit and they have all and continue to be invited. Maybe I am trying too hard. Maybe I just need to be giving of time and space. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Best Answer

Thats called marriage

Best Answer

True..and I am. But I'd I would like at least one strong female friendship in my life.

Best Answer