No since in fighting it. It's always gonna be there in one form, or another.
Slashrattlenroll Slashrattlenroll 41-45, M 6 Answers Aug 20 in Community

I've learned to confront and even to embrace my pain; its clued me into why something causes me so much grief and what its going to take to get beyond it; my pain tells me who to avoid and what kinds of situations I do not want to be a part of. Pain doesn't have to be onesided or serve just one purpose of keeping us down.

Best Answer

I'm glad you decided to stick around deepscar.

Best Answer

thank you, that's so sweet of you to say, t hat it brings tears to my eyes.

Best Answer

You're a very sweet, and sincere person, and you always put so much thought into your answers. Ep wouldn't be the same without you.

Best Answer

Thank you, I think if I could hug you right now, I would. :)

Best Answer

Because you are so scared thinking that it would hurt. Pain is another state of mind. An emotion. A feeling. Its a funny thing about pain, it demands to be felt.

Best Answer

Because embracing pain doesn't come naturally to us at all. When we get a burn, we pull away. It's automatic.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I do. Channel it through creativity.

Best Answer