makesmewonder02 makesmewonder02 18-21, F 3 Answers Jun 27, 2013 in Singledom

For a while, deep down, we have a small hope things can go back to what they once were. It takes time to let go completely of what was a really good thing. Our soul eventually gets weary, and lets it go for us it seems.

Best Answer

i'm guessing you are talking about an ex? <br />
can understand what you mean, i keep thinking of one of mine knowing she doesn't care... after all she cheated but i can't help it, maybe it's cause i was never happier before? which is probably why I try to hold i guess : /

Best Answer

Cheating sucks. :( its just he moved one and I thought I would move on too once he left ,but truth he's everywhere that I look. its not fair because he found someone else and im here... more alone than ever. lol

Best Answer

sounds like him moving on ment he wasn't planning on waiting. forget about him, if he couldn't wait he doesn't deserve you right? :D
bet somewhere out there is a guy waiting to cheer you up and sweep you off your feet but make sure to catch you at the same time and make you feel truly happy :)

Best Answer

Thank you , dear. That is the nicest thing someone has said to me in the last month. Hahah

Best Answer

At times, especially when we are young, we are intensely indoctrinated to various mindsets whether they be forced upon us or not. It could be viewed as brainwashing, but that is putting it in a different sort of context. It's not until we're able to reason with ourselves we are able to come to terms as to why we do the things we do. It's at that time of self discovery we must make the choice as to if we wish to change or remain the same.

Best Answer