yeah its pretty hard for me too to make new friends. people judge so much by looks or their own preconceptions, so it's hard to get someone interested in who you are instead of what you are, which is what true friendship is all about. try to make them laugh and have flowing conversations, bring up interesting topics, not boring stuff that don't make you stand out. good luck :D

Best Answer

Same trouble here, only time i meet people is if i go to places where they are drinking, i just don't want that in my life anymore. seems nice is not cool anymore.

Best Answer

My family and I had the same problem in a different state. Honestly? I think that the other people are just rude and don't like outsiders. It's probably nothing you're doing.

Best Answer

Hmmmm? Yes people judge. We all do. Not a one of us can say that we haven't or don't judge other people everyday. I think judging is the problem but perhaps.... The judge who makes it impossible to meet someone, is....You. I don't mean that in a bad way. Let me explain. First, if you are like most people the person who judges you most severely is you. The voice in your head says... I'm not social and you believe it. The voice says.... I can't talk to people... And you believe that too. It says I'm too fat. I'm too skinny. I'm too this, I'm too that and you believe it all. <br />
A dancer dances because she believes she is a dancer. A painter paints because he believes he is a painter. You will be exactly what you believe you are. You create your reality in every believe you hold and that in turn the choices you make. <br />
Stop believing the lies. You are perfection. You are the perfect you in the eternal moment. ba<x>sed on all your choices and all your experiences. As long as you say it is hard to meet people it will be hard to meet people. You are creating your reality and you have the power to make your reality anything you want it to be.<br />
Much love,<br />
Ken

Best Answer

You're not doing anything wrong... its not you, its them they judge people easily. You really cannot please everybody. Just remain nice and friendly and you'll see.

Best Answer

You have to be proactive. start small conversations with people around you. don't wait for them to be your friends, you can start being their friends, genuinely; try to really understand them. listen more, pay more attention.

Best Answer