Where the hell is my prince charming, I'm tired of waiting.. that and I'm getting old..
Angells Angells 26-30 22 Answers Apr 18, 2009

I feel the same way. People always tell me I have to wait, but I get tired of waiting all the time. Sometimes I want to ask, "what am I doing wrong?!"

Best Answer

I'm glad I'm not alone on this as well... ;-)

Best Answer

You're out there and actively dating.That is how the job gets done. Be selective..be smart.It's better then being too quick and settle for a dud.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, you gotta meet lots of wrong people to find the right one. It rarely happens any other way, though a few are lucky early in life. Don't let it get you down. With other interests like work, hobbies, volunteering, environmental matters, religion, etc. until you do find the right one, probably you'll meet him when you least expect it.

Best Answer

maybe its cuz your always attracted to losers. try dating someone different than who u usually date. and everybody settles, its unavoidable. and that crap about stop looking and youll magically find him, is just crap. thats what u hear from ppl who have seen too many romance movies. love is only for the lucky, and isnt meant to last forever.

Best Answer

You'll go through a series of boyfriends and partners before you meet the right one. <br />
Some take longer than others so try not to worry about it. If you think of it. People are together for a long time and then split up. Proving that they are not right for eachother. <br />
Just like you i dreamt of a fairytale prince charming. But reality check. There's no such thing. Maybe you think too deep in to these things, and that's why your relationships don't work out. <br />
It's only natural to want the best that you can get. And you shouldn't have to settle for anything less. But if you are still going to be waitin for this "prince charming". No guy will ever be right for you in your eyes.

Best Answer

Same here. I go out regularly to different places, do internet dating and sometimes reply to ads. in newspapers, but finding the right person is so difficult. Most people seem to meet someone easily and then, if they are widowed, they go on to meet someone else quickly as well. I would love to know how they do it.

Best Answer

i am a straight man that had been married twice, and both of the women cheated on me. i never cheated on them, and i was a very caring and loving husband at the time. they just turned out to be ******, and had i known i obviously would have never married them in the first place. i was very committed to them at the time as well. now going out is like a game trying to meet the right one. they are very nasty, and have a very bad attitude today as well. trying to start a conversation with them is very hopeless, because they will walk away when i try to start one with them. i certainly cannot blame myself, since many of them turned out to be garbage today.

Best Answer

I guess its because that you are working in left side of the road. so break the law and start working and driving in right side. this will solve your problem. hehe

Best Answer

i think, sometimes, we have to be whole again before we find the ONE. or soemtimes, they're there but we don't even know. I feel for you, I feel this way at times, too. Life's still a long, long road...we'll meet the man sometime, when things are finally in place.

Best Answer

Wow, you're very wise for your age. How did you do that?

Best Answer

Define yourself first , then find those qualities that compliment those characters . Determine the goals and future you would like to have , not demand . Look at those in your past that would have fit those qualities that are available .If none are available , you have the ground work to look into the future for someone that is compatible . Now determine where those who have those qualities , you require and as to where they can be found . This is the project , you must not fail .

Best Answer

I asked a very wise older friend that once. Her reply was that when you are "in that place"where you know who yuo are and are true to youself, they will come along, and it's worked for me! Hoping it works out fo you too hun xxx

Best Answer

Might take a while....I've been looking for about 5 years now....It's hard for me to just find someone that's about 30! Most of the guys that like me are about 50, and unless they are in some kinda wonderful shape, I'd have to be a caregiver..I already do that..for my mom...Or, they have no job and no car. I don't need to add another responsibility to my overloaded plate...

Best Answer

Think about the places you're looking for them. <br />
You may not find prince charming at a bar or club. <br />
But who knows.

Best Answer

After years and years of traveling about the world in sales, I have discovered that it is possible to sense who a person and was able to make judgment within moments of the first meeting. There was always an instants gut reaction as to whether there is something in them that signaled dishonesty or some hidden character flaw that they wish to keep hidden.. Invariably I was seldom wrong. in my apparsial.<br />
I am not saying that this, in any way is your problem but use this only to demonstrate that we all give off by our mannerisms of what substance we are.. <br />
Just assuming for teh moment that your ideals and preconceived notions of what you require are giving off signals that you would rather have unknown. It may be a possibility. Who knows.?<br />
My advice is to lighten up in your quest and keep an ope recptive mind with yours your emotions in check as you relate to whomever you meet.<br />
The world is full of self serving individuals as It is full of deserving people like you looking for the same conclusion. Just bide your time and stop exposing any vibes negative or otherwise.<br />
I wish well in your search for it can not be easy in a the world of today where little credence is given to truth and integrity.

Best Answer

Girl I understand completely what your going through, but we gotta be patient and believe that our Prince IS out there. We will meet them soon enough.

Best Answer

Arent we all....

Best Answer

We have to learn from our past mistakes and then maybe adjust the feature to only include the best of the past.<br />
It takes a while to find the right person, so don't ever give up.

Best Answer

It's not that hard really. You just have to be patient and not look so hard. Remember, Prince Charming is looking for you too. And when you find each other, you'll know it.<br />
Sometimes when yo stop looking, you find what you're looking for.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

Because we've been conditioned to believe prince or princess charming exists; that someone else will complete us, make us whole, rescue us. No one can complete another, you and your mate have to be complete in and of yourselves. Only then can you live a life together where you add to each other's lives. That's why so often people find love when they stop looking for it.

Best Answer