Huh?

Best Answer

I think I've only had that problem with the opposite sex. lol<br />
I told a friend of mine the other day that my son and I love her. She said she loves us too. I tell folks on here that I care about them...like them. <br />
I guess it only gets complicated when someone might think that you like them romantically and they aren't sure how to deal with it. Or they are the staunch type who get all wishy washy and uncomfortable when emotions are expressed openly. Some folks can't believe anyone would actually like them. I don't know. Lots of reasons, I suppose.

Best Answer

when I told a life long friend I liked him.. dude ignored me and walked away.. couldn't even face me about it.. it's like dude really? ya.. cuz awkward is the way to go.. it's not like we hang out all the time or anything. ¯___¯ for a while I just felt stupid. ugly and stupid lol.

Best Answer

theres this girl that works at the mall,,shes from romania,i am very attacted to her

Best Answer

I've never had this problem.

Best Answer