DNA011 DNA011 22-25, M 5 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe because your afraid of reaction or dont want to come off as too demanding.. either way get out of that habit because Ur going to Miss out on alot .. and regret is a negative feeling. Or maybe u just dont know how.. and if thats the case start of small and get used to speakin loud n clear..

Best Answer

i guess your right but yeah i guess i am afraid of the outcome

Best Answer

Yeah words were meant to express yourself. Wether or not someone likes or dislike what youve said or done they would have seen where your coming from ..and if they dont thats when you clarify

Best Answer

practice, practice, practice.<br />
start with small things and work up to more meaningful items.<br />
start with people that you are less emotionally attached to and then talk to people that you care a lot about.<br />
practice practice practice

Best Answer

I will try and see what happends thanks but like above what is the outcome is nothing what you want

Best Answer

What sort of thing are you talking about? And who would you be saying it to?

Best Answer

In general my theories scare of most people and the things i want to talk about makes people frown

Best Answer

What are some of your theories? I'm curious.

Best Answer