My son, who is in his thirties now, just recently told me about his first experience with a crush on a girl when he was in high school. He said that men may react different then women but underneath we are all feeling the same...afraid of rejection.

Best Answer

We're evil.

Best Answer

evil ??? ........ where ?

Best Answer

yes, you are

Best Answer

Maybe you're too scared about making mistakes.

Best Answer

Maybe you're overthinking it, or you are trying to talk to the wrong type of girl.<br />
Just talk about normal stuff. Make friends with a girl who isn't silly or flirty or who thinks she's gorgeous.

Best Answer

ya, i guess. i mean, ive got a girlfriend, i just think its hard, cause i do not know what to say to her. no girl has ever said yes to me. I'd gotten used to rejection a little.

Best Answer

LOL. Again...overthinking. Girls are different, but not THAT different. They are interested in a lot of the same things boys are. I had a friend who was into snakes...crazy into snakes. I remember how shocked he was that I found them interesting too. Or that I liked Dungeons and Dragons (this was me in high school). And why not? I'm thinking you both go to school, both have an interest in music, both have opinions about things like phones or celebs or even politics. Just talk to her. "Do you understand that stuff in Geometry? Did you get your homework? What do you think about.....? What did you do over the weekend?" You both have lives that are full of things that you can talk about.

Best Answer

cause girls are crazy? i dunno. just let it go and talk

Best Answer

actually i have a girlfriend, its just still hard. lol.

Best Answer

I'm the opposite, I can't talk to guys and I am one. I have no male friends.

Best Answer

male friends are so easy tho! they are way better than female friends

Best Answer

It isn't, you make it that way yourself.

Best Answer