UnexpectedSuspect UnexpectedSuspect 26-30 5 Answers Jan 12, 2012

It's hard to make yourself vulnerable to someone else. Revealing feelings leaves you open for rejection and that always hurts.

Best Answer

Coz they never will understand...

Best Answer

For me, not showing how you feel is vulnerability itself.. There are really a person who can't tell or rather express how he/she feel because its their traits... ..

Best Answer

Because sometimes your heart thinks the other person feels the same way, and the head often starts to conflict a bit thinking, "what if whomever doesn't express the same sentiment?" Basically not only do you run the risk of rejection, but a feeling of making a fool of oneself. However, I have never cared if the other person did or did not feel the same particularly, because I feel life is short, so regardless of the response or lack thereof, at least I know I told whomever how I felt. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do and hold your head high. There is nothing wrong with having feelings, just don't have great expectations from the other person, and you won't suffer great disappointments. If the other person returns the sentiment, then it's a bonus. :)

Best Answer

Because feelings can be hurt, scorned, or used to manipulate you. Honesty is dangerous.

Best Answer

so ive come to learn

Best Answer