Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 31 Answers Jul 12, 2010

Because of generalizations :)

Best Answer

trust? look who desires trust, men are supposed to trust in painted faces, fake hair, fake boobs, fake love, (does she yearn for me or my earning potential) , two sides of the trust issue

Best Answer

Why do women talk so much?

That is an equally inane question.

Best Answer

if i were a man i would not and could not be able to trust myself...

Best Answer

Because a lot of men will tell you pretty much anything to get what they want. (Three guesses on that one) And the better the guy looks, the more likely he is to do it. You're just going to have to learn how to pick 'em.

Best Answer

i have a lot to learn... thats for sure.

Best Answer

Because I know many?

But really now. It's hard to trust ANYONE. Man or woman.

Best Answer

Why is it so hard to trust some ladies

if 50% of men cheat there must be 50% of women cheat as well

Best Answer

it's not....don't let a few bad experiences put you off...it works the same way with untrustworthy women.

Best Answer

I think people who are not trustworthy are the most suspicious of others. That's why I don't trust men.

Best Answer

That depens on the man and your experiences with them.

Best Answer

firstly, there are problems with trust between every imaginable institution on this planet. we cant really trust our government, we cant really trust education (textbooks lie) and the sole entity that most people put their entire faith and trust is in religion, relying on false methods to gain a sense of "spirituality"... spiritually means that you are faithful to self & going through the journey to make yourself a better person in every way, shape and form. once you have reached inner peace & love of self (no one is perfect, forgive yourself), this is when you will attract like minded energies & you will learn to trust yourself in deciding to let a man or a woman into your life as a partner. we must be compassionate & forgive the past indiscretions & those who seemed to have wronged us. we cannot blame them as we are given the opportunity to learn more & more about who we are & what we require as men/women. so to let go of the past is to wipe the slate clean & grant trust and love=true strength. do not live by fear!

Best Answer

If I were a man, I would not get married perhaps. Many womeh, by the way, are also hard to trust.

Best Answer

As long as people lie to themselves, how can they ever trust anyone else?

Best Answer

I might suggest it would be more difficult to trust hard men...

Best Answer

I don't know if I could ever trust another man again. =[, but I'm not blaming it on all of the men, I can trust some of them, but I just can't trust the 1 I love =[.

Best Answer

"who" is correct.

Best Answer

You should move on to incorrigible monkeys....

Best Answer

I assume you made bad experiences?

Well, it's good that you don't trust too easily. Puts you on the safe side.

Just don't over do it.

If you feel like writing with some random guy, I'm available.

Best Answer

having been burned makes it hard for me to trust them. men and some women too.

Best Answer

Because you are simply scorned. You refuse to forget the paar, that bring, whoever menta:ly and emotionally phucked up your world. You tend to stereotype EVERY guy in society's eye.

Best Answer

Because at the core men are afraid that women will laugh at them and women afraid men will kill them. It's a survival instinct that pushes women to not trust men among other personal reasons such as prior abuse or witness of abuse.

Best Answer