lexi1122 lexi1122 26-30 9 Answers Jan 2, 2011

Because you do love that person. And maybe that means you can't help but hope that person will change and come to love and respect you back. Hard to give up that dream because you want and need it so much. Want to believe in the possibilities and what you realize could happen "if only".

Ironic. It's because of love that it hurts so much. And it's because of that love that you can't just leave. At least not without tearing out part of your insides.

Best Answer

I've been trying to figure that one out for 15 years now.

Best Answer

After a year long relationship I said goodbye to a love which mistreated me and did not want to mend his ways. Three stikes and you are out. Its not easy at all, because I really love him. However, I need to do this in order to survive with dignity. I am a person. He says he loves me. If he truely did, he would not want to hurt me. If he truely did love me he would not continue with behaviour after I told him how much it hurt me.

Best Answer

I have not felt that way. I have been the one to walk away when behavior is misbehavior. If we are treated poorly and stay, then it is because we don't believe in our inherent worth. If we are treated poorly, walk away and then dwell on it, we suffer from self doubt.

Poor treatment is the way to make others go away.

Best Answer

NO I BE GLAD TO GO WOULD NOT STAY WITH ANYONE WHO TRETED ME POORLY

Best Answer

If we stay with the person who treats us poorly for any length of time we often begin to believe we deserve the treatment. Self esteem goes down the drain and we are stuck. Where is the love in a relationship like that?

Best Answer

Im the same as northguy. However not that long.

Sometimes we just never learn.

Best Answer