GenderPunk GenderPunk 18-21 16 Answers May 10, 2012

there are some of us that are modest, and don't need to dress trashy to attract men. I sure as Hell don't. I am just myself.

Best Answer

I'll explain this once more; Men are Visually stimulated; all women instinctively "show" to attract a mate's attention.

Best Answer

not all women...........:)

Best Answer

So, if you're wearing non-revealing clothes, there's less/no attention. Nice to know.

Best Answer

Dressing modestly (for both sexes) gets you respect, not (unwanted) attention.

Best Answer

Agreed, but in my case, I can give respect and be attracted to women who dress modestly too. Visually stimulated you say, well if a female isn't wearing a burka so to speak, I can actually see her face to, you know. I don't think I could be attracted to a body without a face.

Best Answer

Only that it is the current trend. <br />
Only a few short years ago men's shorts were worn with the crotch of the short somewhat near the anatomical crotch and the garment had a three inch inseam, while women wore coolottes, and skirts that were as high as mid knee at the most. This is just a reversal of fashion exposure of the sexes.

Best Answer

cause its her choice and no one business

Best Answer

Everything is one's choice so that's not really an answer, but that doesn't mean you can't wonder why. In this case I'm wondering why so many women do it.

Best Answer

propaganda

Best Answer

i think its only fair if guys also walk around with half a testicle showing and maybe some nipple

Best Answer

Oh, where did I state I compare men to females when it comes to showing skin? I'm wondering why females do it. But I think you know the answer.

Best Answer

And a lot of men strut around showing their bicepts and expensive toys. Same thing.

Best Answer

Because they get a positive reaction from doing it.

Best Answer

Do you really want to see male skin? We tend to be hairy. =)<br />
No one likes a hairy beast.

Best Answer

It's called public showcasing, and apparently the effect is drastic. 0.0

Best Answer

They look good and they know it. :)

Best Answer

you can show ! no one will stop you !?

Best Answer

No no, I think you've misinterpreted the question. I mean, where did this "females can show more skin"idea come from? Why is it that way?

Best Answer

Oh maybe one day a woman could nto find enough cloths ! so she decided to wear what she has and then every woman did the same 1!!

Best Answer

By far the easiest way to explain it. But we know it ain't so.

Best Answer

I think so

Best Answer

It's not bad you have a different opinion, I just don't agree.

Best Answer

I am not sad or mad !

Best Answer

I'm happy.

Best Answer

me too ^_^

Best Answer