I find the same thing to be true of people asking questions. They don't really want to hear your answer they want to push their adgenda. If you disagree with their prechosen response they try to convince you why your way of thinking is wrong.

Best Answer

I completly understand what you mean, nit I am talking about when people don't even try to give an answer. They just go straight to the agenda pushing. It is like when I asked "what would be your zombie firearm of choice" and a lot of the replies were either "guns are evil" or "guns can jam, I'll take a sword" I'm like "that isn't what I FU€KING ASKED!!!!" (pardon my language). I have also encountered the askers that will only accept their predetermined answer, and those are their own separate group of trolls.

Best Answer

at least the "guns can jam, I'll take a sword" is sort of an answer to your questions

Best Answer

they were tired of asking christian bashing questions?

Best Answer

There are a lot of self centered people on this site, but some people just don't have the time i guess.

Best Answer