If everyone got them. I mean is just what everybody does, how can it still be cool? Seems boring, unimaginative and shows a social controlled mind! What do you think?
sfvq9801 sfvq9801 26-30, M 6 Answers Feb 8 in Hobbies

I think if you want to get piercings and tats, then get them (being mindful of your line of work), and if you don't....then don't. Different people find different things aesthetically pleasing for themselves, and now that it's becoming more socially acceptable for people to enjoy those things, it's no surprise that it's popping up more often. I don't find any of that particularly 'cool.' Before being in the ICU, I had a lot of piercings...many people I hung around weren't so into them, but I didn't get them for my friends. I also have tats, but they're generally never seen by anyone but me. I like them, I get them. It's my body, and it's about me....as it should be.

Best Answer

Totally agree, that is the way it should be.

Best Answer

I don't think its a rebel or cool thing anymore, its just a thing to have like some people have a nice car or big house, other people like tats or piercings

Best Answer

Yes that seems logical

Best Answer

The ship sailed on tat/piercing rebel coolness l o n g ago. Now they are what they are and nothing more.

Best Answer

Exactly!!

Best Answer

People feel they are expressing themselves

Best Answer

It just seems like they are being society robots.

Best Answer