PrincessStarr2 PrincessStarr2 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Health

because drinking Water is so damn boring

Best Answer

Its sugar content makes it addictive

Best Answer

like any other addiction. I used to drink pop, every meal, all the time. then quit, and just started drinking water, and milk, coffee. pop, once, twice a month. now pop bloats me, that's all. don't crave the taste hardly ever.

Best Answer

if you drink more water, it won't be so hard to quit. soda is so bad for your stomach, teeth, and diet. water and tea is such a healthier and satisfying alternative that will make your body happy you did.

Best Answer

i know,i been stopped drinking soda.all i drink is water and sometimes juice but i miss it

Best Answer

Have it be diet instead of normal soda. Or if you drink soda, work out for an extra 15 minutes to compensate.

Best Answer

thanks but i only miss it when i see it.i tasted diet soda before and it was disgusting.i quit cold turkey and don't want or plan on going back.

Best Answer

Try adding scotch,at least you'll enjoy it

Best Answer

Shoe's on the other foot for me. I can't drink soda because I can't stand the burn of the carbonation :(

Best Answer

When you find the key, be sure to share the secret with me.

Best Answer